Friday, February 11, 2011

Its been over a year....

Well, It has been over a year since I last posted anything. And wow... what a year it has been. I decided that I need to start staying updated on here so that everyone can know what the family has been up to! What is new? Preston is now 5 years old and he will be starting kindergarten this year. He will be starting T-Ball in May and he is super excited.  Talia is 3, soon to be 4 in March and she has been doing preschool and shortly will be in dance. Gage is almost 2 and doing very well at trying to talk. :) I just had a baby, Carson Richard, which I placed for adoption because of certain circumstances. He is going to be very well taken care of and I love him with all of my heart. Josh is still working for Magleby Construction doing framing. I am going to school at UVU and almost have my associates in Psychology. We are just working hard to stay one big happy family. I have had so much support from my friends and family over this past year and am so grateful for them! I probably would not have survived if it weren't for them and my awesome husband who stuck by my side during my "midlife crisis" I call it. :) So thanks to everyone! I love you all and I will keep updated  on here from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment