Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Life goes on....

Yesterday I was able to spend the day with my best friend Shanna while she was in labor! She delivered in the afternoon and I ended up leaving the hospital around 7pm. I love spending time with the people I love. It really makes me appreciate what I have and those little miracles of life that we all take for granted... :/ Lately I just keep thinking "wow" things cant get worse and honestly, that is so NOT true! Things could be so much worse! I just wanted to take the time to write down what I appreciate in my life and how much I really DO have. I have parents who would do absolutely anything for me and my family! I have fantastic friends that are always here for me when I am having a rough day or need something. I have the most wonderful husband who kept to his word and stood by my side during these hard times. I love him with all of my heart. And last but not least, I have my three amazing children who always can make me smile :) I am so grateful for my life and everyone in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment