Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Black Friday Adventure


This Black Friday was most definately the most productive black friday I have ever been shopping on!! First of all, I had everything planned out. On Thanksgiving, My mom, My Aunt Amy and my grandma and I planned what time we were meeting in the morning! Everything I wanted was at Wal-Mart so that made things easy. The morning came and it was 3:30 and Gage woke up and wanted a bottle so Josh and I changed him and got him his bottle and I had set my alarm for four fifteen... Or so i'd thought! So five o'clock rolls around and my mom calls, wondering where in the world I am! I freak out, hopping out of bed faster than I ever had in my life and got in the car and told them i'd meet them at Wal-Mart instead of at my Moms. (That stupid alarm didnt even go off!!!) I ran in to Wal-Mart, grabbing everything I needed!! It was awesome! I got everything on my list and Christmas shopping was done in one fatal swoop! This is going to be an awesome Christmas and I wouldnt trade my shopping experience for anything in the world!! My Mom and I usually get to go shopping on black friday every year and it is so fun to get to spend that time together!! Anyways, I'll put a picture of my "Black Friday Agenda" with this! It is so awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment