Sunday, November 29, 2009

Putting up the Christmas Tree


Well tonight was an adventure... Trying to put up the Christmas tree with all the kids!! They wanted to help with everything! Some would say thats nice, but It makes things so frustrating! We ended up letting the kids decorate their own tree so that they would let us decorate ours! Putting up the Christmas tree is one of my favorite things to do and I usually have it up before Thanksgiving but we had way to much going on... Our tree hasn't changed in about four years except for the new addition of some small glittery stars and the silver bells (thank you mom!!), but the way I look at it is, why fix what isn't broken? Its still cute and I still like the colors. (Plus we dont really have the money for new decorations anyways haha) But this is the final product of both of them together! They were so proud! I am so excited for the month to fly by so we can finally get to Christmas morning!! I cant wait! 
Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment